East Orient Elementary
7431 SE 302nd Ave
Gresham, OR 97080
Connect to Kindergarten Night
Wednesday April 17th, 2019
East Orient’s “Connect to Kindergarten”, is a time to tour the kindergarten classrooms, meet our staff, and start the registration process.
- Meet our principal, counselor, kindergarten teachers, office staff, Champions site director and our PTC officers.
- Everyone will begin the evening in our library. Parents will go on a short building tour with our principal, while students visit a kindergarten classroom, completing a small activity with teachers. Parents will join students in the classroom upon completion of the tour.
- Champions-Before and After-School Care will be providing courtesy care during this time for any siblings, so that parents may focus solely on their kindergarten student. Please drop off siblings before our 6pm start time in the cafeteria.
- East Orient T-shirts will be available for purchase $15 (cash or check).
- The following documents will need to be provided and reviewed before a registration is considered complete.
*Proof of Residency
(2 pieces: current major utility bill (Water/Electric/Gas),mortgage statement)
*Oregon Certificate of Immunization
*An enrolling kindergarten student must be 5 years old on or before September 1st, 2019.
**Students who are 6 years old by September 1st, 2019 will need to register for 1st grade.
Visit the original buildings one last time
Board to vote June 6 on budget adoption