Counseling Center


  • Pass/No Pass Grade Form.

    Attention Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors: This option allows you to request one elective class to be taken as a Pass/No Pass grade instead of a letter grade in order to save your GPA from a bad grade.  If you are going for a scholars honors diploma, a reminder there are restrictions on P/NP submissions listed on the form. 

    Please email your School Counselor for more information and to make sure this is a good option for you.

    Deadline to submit the form is December 20th at 3PM.

    Comments (-1)
  • Schedule Correction Request Form

    Do you have an Error on your 2nd semester schedule? Do you have a “See Counselor” on your 2nd semester schedule (a period in which there is no class and you must see your counselor to have it fixed).  Please fill out this form TODAY so that we can work with you to fix your schedule.  

    Comments (-1)
  • Check us out on: 




    Comments (-1)