About Hogan Cedars Elementary
Licensed Staff: 30
Support Staff: 21
Our Mission Statement
Hogan Cedars instills a passion for learning and fosters responsible and empathetic world citizens.
Our Vision Statement
Our focus at Hogan Cedars is to create a dynamic learning community where every student is
valued and supported on his/her educational journey.
What We Believe:
- State standards will be used to support student achievement in academic growth.
- Integrating knowledge will assist students in making connections to their world.
- Within our diverse community, students will practice integrity and build respectful relationships.
- Through their education at Hogan Cedars, students will develop their creativity and innovativeness.
- Collaboration and teamwork will foster life skills such as: empathy, compassion and flexibility of thinking.
School Report Card
The Oregon Department of Education annually produces school report cards. For more information, view the District and School Report Cards page.
Registration Contact Info: Click Parent Resources or call the main office
School Improvement Plan
View here: 2022-23 School Improvement Plan
1770 SE Fleming Avenue
Gresham, Oregon 97080
View on Map
School Hours:8:30 AM - 3:05 PMWednesdays 9:30 AM - 3:05 PM
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM