GBSD shares update on health metrics and online instruction
Our hearts and thoughts remain with those impacted by the fires. We also greatly appreciate the work of our firefighters who are risking their lives up and down the west coast. A special shout-out to the Southwest Area Incident Management Team 1 currently based at Sam Barlow High School. Thank you!!!
Greetings STHS students:
Please check your email for important information from Mr. Blaszak on the upcoming school year. (We also emailed the information to families.)
Class schedules posted on Friday and we look forward to our first day of school next Monday, September 21st. Remember school is closed this week due to the fires. Stay safe and take care!
STHS celebrated our graduating seniors on Tuesday, June 9th.
Check out the speeches below!
STHS is on Social Media
Springwater Families! Want to know up-to-date information about what is happening at STHS? Check out our activities on our social media pages:
World Music Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
Springwater-Trail-High-School- World-Music-Class- 154607727903861/
World Music YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/
Springwater Trail High School Immunization Data
The State of Oregon now requires schools to notify parents of their immunization exemption rates for each required vaccine. These rates will now be posted on our school’s website, in our school office, and sent home to parents twice a year. On the link below you will find Springwater Trail High Schools exemption rates STHS Immunization Data
Certification demonstrates professional has required knowledge, expertise, and fiscal credibility to manage district finances
Online instruction to continue at least through the end of November
Schools closed due to air quality, regional wildfires
Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Ryan Blaszak
Welcome to Springwater Trail High School!
I would like to share some of our wonderful recent accomplishments.
- Our middle college program continues to thrive! Springwater students earned 381 free college credits during the 18-19 school year.
- Our ASPIRE program continues to serve selected seniors as they transitioned from high school to the next step in their lives.
- We have significantly increased our community engagement: volunteering at homeless shelters and completing habitat restoration along the Springwater Corridor, at Dabney State Park, and other areas around the city.
- We have taken our learning to the community: visiting local businesses, organizations such as OHSU, and post-secondary options throughout the county.
- We continued to keep low class sizes in Integrated 1, 9th grade English, 11th grade English, and 12th grade English classes.
- We lowered class sizes in 9th and 10th grade Science.
- We continued our after school support Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Transportation home is provided for those students who sign up.
- Our volleyball team continued its 4th year at the top of the East County League.
Thank you to the community, families, students, and staff who make Springwater Trail the wonderfully unique school it has been over the years and will continue to be well into the future!
Springwater Trail High School
Blaszak earned his bachelor’s degree in philosophy from Lewis and Clark College. He holds a master’s degree in education from Southern Oregon University. He earned his administrative license from Portland State University.