Wildcats Athletics Overview and Expectations
We at Clear Creek consider athletics an important student experience. We know that athletics can have positive effects on school performance, promotes physical development and fitness. We are happy to see that you are interested in participating in a CCMS sport this session. Our hope is that all student-athletes have a positive and fun experience during their time participating in sports. Please read through the following information.
- Student athlete should show appropriate behavior at school
- Student athlete must not have Referrals during the season
- Student athlete must not have more than 2 Rule Schools during the season
- Student athlete must not have Wednesday School during the season
- Student athlete must not have any suspensions during the season
- Student athlete must have a passing grade ("D" or above) in his/her Core classes
- Student athlete must have 90% or better attendance rate during the season
- Student athlete must attend practice every day that they are in school in order to participate in games/meets
- Student athletes who do not attend school during the day or are suspended may not participate/compete that evening
- Student athletes are expected to display good sportsmanship both on and off the court/mat/field. Any display of poor sportsmanship towards anyone will result in the student-athlete writing a letter of apology and possible suspension from future games/meets.
- Parents and guardians are also expected to role model appropriate behavior and sportsmanship at all games/meets. If a spectator is being disruptive or disrespectful, he/she will be asked to leave.
- Student athletes may receive school consequences as well for their behavior if it is a violation of school rules.
All students interested in participating in sports activities must have a sports physical, all registration forms turned in and athletic fees paid before they can start practicing. The SUN activity bus will be available for students to ride home after practices.
*Sports physicals expire after 2 years and must be renewed. Athletic fees have been waived during the 2021-22 school year.
Track and Field - 2021-2022
2021-2022 Season"Track & Field Athletics is quickly approaching! All students in grades 6-8 are encouraged to join. Learn new skills, or simply maintain conditioning for other sports. No experience is necessary. The First Track & Field practice is March 30th, 2022.Click this Track & Field Registration Form to Join."
Athletics Registration forms
Formularios de Registro de Atletismo
- Expectativas de los estudiantes atletas de CCMS
- Formulario para Examen Físico Deportivo
- Información de Seguro y Participación Atlética
Boys Basketball - 2021-2022
2021-2022 - Season Completed
Girls Basketball - 2021-2022
2021-2022 Season - Season Completed