REY Academy High School
What REY Academy does:
REY Academy is a program that serves Gresham Barlow School District students between the ages of 15 and 21 who are working towards high school graduation through a combination of direct instruction and online course work. REY offers small class sizes, personalized learning opportunities and a close knit community of students, staff and families.
Who REY Academy helps:
REY Academy serves Gresham Barlow School District High School students who are over age and under credit or without school placement and have been referred by the Connections Coordinator.
How the REY Academy helps:
- Online credit recovery courses
- Personally designed learning opportunities
- Connections to career and college opportunities
- Positive relationships
- Small class sizes
- Partnerships with outside support agencies
- Consistent parent/guardian contact and partnership
How to connect with REY Academy:
- Youth not currently enrolled in school: for immediate assistance, interested youth/families should call or walk in to the counseling office of their neighborhood high school and request Connection Coordinator services. They may also contact the Connections Coordinator directly.
- Youth enrolled in school: must first discuss with their assigned counselor to determine if a referral to the Connections Coordinator is necessary. The counselor, or other assigned staff, will then submit the referral.
- Administrator, Elizabeth Jensen – Phone #: 503 -674-5560
Gresham High School Counseling Office:
- Counseling Secretary, Kelly Spaid - Phone #: 503-674-5508
Sam Barlow High School Counseling Office:
- Counseling Secretary, Kerry Smith - Phone #: 503-258-4870
Gresham-Barlow School District Connections Coordinator:
- Alayna Windham
Phone #: 971-229-5575
*Please leave a voicemail with your first and last name and contact info.