Grab-N-Go Lunch & Breakfast
Teddy Bear Hunt!
East Gresham collects BOX TOPS!
Drop off at the main office!
At East Gresham, classroom teachers use ClassDojo to connect with parents and share their class story with photos, videos, and announcements. Be sure and contact your student’s classroom teacher to learn how you can receive these notifications.
Distrist transfer information is now available to those interested in attending a Gresham-Barlow school.
The State of Oregon now requires schools to notify parents of their immunization exemption rates for each required vaccine. These rates will now be posted on our school’s website, in our school office and sent home to parents twice a year. The rates attached are the exemption rates as of last spring. Schools are required to publish this information twice each school year. Approximately the second week of March we will post the updated rates. These new rates are collected and tallied in mid February.
El Estado de Oregón requiere que las escuelas notifiquen a los padres de las tasas de excepciones de inmunización para cada vacuna requerida. Estas nuevas tasas serán publicados en la página web de nuestra escuela, en la oficina de la escuela, y se enviaran a los padres dos veces al año. Las tasas adjuntas son las tasas de exención en cuanto la primavera pasada. Las escuelas están obligadas a publicar esta información dos veces cada año escolar. Aproximadamente la segunda semana de Marzo vamos a publicar las tarifas actualizadas. Estas nuevas tarifas son coleccionadas y contadas a mediados del mes de Febrero.
Immunizations have been posted under Parent Resources on our website. We have also displayed Multnomah County Immunization Rates & East Gresham Immunization Rates on our announcement board.
Multnomah Country Immunization Rates Learn More
East Gresham Immunization Rates Learn More
Program to serve students struggling with drug and alcohol use
OMEA has awarded its Outstanding Administrator Award to Sam Barlow High School Principal Bruce Schmidt
Two schools will participate beginning fall 2020
Degrees and Certifications:
East Gresham Elementary School
900 SE 5th Street • Gresham, Oregon 97080
Phone: 503-661-6050 / FAX: 503-665-4131
Principal: Dr. Kimberly Miles
Grades: K-5 Projected Enrollment: 390
Mascot: Eagles School Colors: Blue, Grey, & White
Mission: We are committed to empowering our community of learners. We know each student is capable. We value each child.
Vision: Together We Succeed! No Exceptions! No Excuses!
The School Culture will:
- Celebrate Student Growth
- Develop Student Leadership Opportunities
- Support Positive Interactions with Restorative Practices
- Create Opportunities for Parent Engagement & Partnerships
- Cultivate Positive Relationships with Students, Staff, & Families
Teachers and Leaders will:
- Collaborate for Equitable Student Outcomes
- Use Evidence-Based Instructional Strategies
- Strategize Alignment of Instructional Practices
- Design Student Assessments for Learning
- Analyze Student Performance Data for Informed Decision-Making
- Learn to Read and Read to Learn
- Engage in Personalize Goal Setting
- Measure and Monitor Growth Towards Individual & Grade Level Goals
- Generalize & Justify their Thinking & Reasoning with Structured Student Talk
- Build an Understanding of Social & Emotional Awareness for Self-Regulation
Dr. Kimberly Miles, Principal
East Gresham Elementary School