District transfer information is now available to those interested in attending a Gresham-Barlow school.
Please visit our transfer page for all dates, forms, and deadlines.
31st Tom Meinig/Special Olympics hosts students from Gresham-Barlow and Reynolds School Districts
Learning Essentials special education classroom and volunteers organize event to help bring awareness to intellectual disabilities
GHS student and teacher selected as 2023 Bezos Scholars
Leadership program helps students design and implement community change projects
Sam Barlow High School (SBHS) marketing students’ event showcases students’ talents
BRUINexpo shines spotlight on skills students gain from Career Technical Education (CTE) and the arts
Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Kimberly Miles
Principal: Dr. Kimberly Miles
School Colors: Blue, Grey, & White
Mission: We are committed to empowering our community of learners. We know each student is capable. We value each child.
Vision: Together We Succeed! No Exceptions! No Excuses!
- Learn to Read and Read to Learn
- Engage in Personalized Goal Setting
- Measure and Monitor Growth Towards Individual & Grade-Level Goals
- Generalize & Justify their Thinking & Reasoning with Structured Student Talk
- Build an Understanding of Social & Emotional Awareness for Self-Regulation
Teachers and Leaders will:
- Collaborate for Equitable Student Outcomes
- Use Evidence-Based Instructional Strategies
- Strategize Alignment of Instructional Practices
- Design Student Assessments for Learning
- Analyze Student Performance Data for Informed Decision-Making
Staff, Parents, & Families will:
- Celebrate and Recognize Student Growth
- Develop Student Leadership Opportunities
- Support Positive Student Interactions with Restorative Practices
- Create Opportunities for Parent Engagement & Partnerships
- Cultivate and Prioritize Respectful Relationships
Dr. Kimberly Miles, Principal
East Gresham Elementary School