Greetings! Welcome to the 2023-24 school year, and welcome to the Gordon Russell Middle School Website. It is here that we will strive to provide you with any and all relevant information, dates, and announcements that will serve to enhance our students and families' experience during their time as a Thunderbird. We hope that you will also take the opportunity to download and utilize ParentVue to see your students' current grades and attendance- contact the office for your activation code. In addition, we are launching a new family communication tool called ParentSquare.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
A student is considered a new student if he or she was NOT enrolled in Gordon Russell Middle School on the last day of the prior school year, or the student was NOT enrolled at Hall, Kelly Creek, or Powell Valley Elementary Schools at the end of 2022-2023 school year and currently lives in GRMS boundaries.
To enroll a new student for the 2023-2024 school year please fill out a registration packet (online registration is located under the "PARENTS" tab), obtain a current PGE electric bill, proof of age document (birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate, etc.), current immunizations and parent/guardian valid drivers license.
FRED MEYER REWARDS CARD FUNDRAISER
You can help Gordon Russell Middle School earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card!
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Gordon Russell Middle School at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
- You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number, PF027.
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Gordon Russell Middle School earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service Desk of any Fred Meyer store.
Distrist transfer information is now available to those interested in attending a Gresham-Barlow school.
Training, on-going support provided
Cook, Ravenberg, and Collins to serve in different capacities