New for 2022-23!
The Gresham-Barlow School District uses ParentSquare for District and school communication. An account is automatically generated for each parent/guardian, using the contact information in Synergy so you can get important, urgent, and emergency communications.
We encourage families to access their ParentSquare accounts so they can download the ParentSquare mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or mobile app notification
- Choose to receive information instantly when it’s sent out, or all at once in one message at 6 pm daily
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Direct message teachers and staff
- Participate in group messages
- Sign forms & permissions slips, sign up to volunteer, and more all from your phone or web portal
Watch the video below to get started then log in to ParentSquare!
The ParentSquare tool for students is called StudentSquare. Students can login to StudentSquare and download the app!
ParentSquare Overview for Parents - English
ParentSquare resumen para padres - español
Help Resources & Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I download the ParentSquare mobile app?
Where can I download the StudentSquare mobile app?
How do I sign up for ParentSquare?
How do I update my language preference?
How do I change the notification settings?
How do I fix or change my contact details?
How do I change my password?
Why am I not receiving emails from ParentSquare?
ParentSquare Help Resources & Training