Attention current sophomores and juniors: are you thinking about going to college?
Applications will open to Sophomores (rising Juniors) on April 17th
College Possible offers support to students who want to earn a bachelor’s degree so they can accomplish their goal. If you have at least a 2.5 GPA and are eligible for free and reduced lunch, we’d love to hear from you! With the support from a near-peer coach, College Possible students explore colleges, prepare for the ACT, get help with scholarship and college applications and more! Students receive support from a coach throughout their time in the program, starting their junior year of high school and until they graduate from college.
- Parent applications: They are in Spanish and in English. I understand that at times it can be easier for families to complete a paper copy of our application. Students are also welcome to pick up an application in our community partners office located in room 131 next to the SUN room.
- College Possible Slide: This includes the basic information about our program and can be referenced by anyone interested.
- College Possible Post: This is a blurb you can add to the College Possible section of the website.
- Andrea Stone, (503) 298-5353, Astone@collegepossible.org (Junior Coach)
- Yulissa Flores-Lopez, (503) 676-7538, YFlores@collegepossible.org (High School Program Coordinator)