Kids in the Game
KIDS in the GAME offers financial assistance to low-income families for sports registration fees through our PASS program. Through a large donation from the Julia Love Pritt Foundation in Seattle, services in the Pacific Northwest are expanding; for example, Family Access Network (FAN) advocates in Central Oregon have families involved in the program.
Quick Details about the PASS program:
● Families can apply for up to $150.00 towards sports registration fees for children ages 4-18
● Families are eligible to apply every 3 months, or seasonally for school sports
● Funded activities include school sports, intramural sports, swim lessons, gymnastics, martial art lessons and more
● Not funded: club/elite team sports, travel teams, sports camps or personal training.
● Families are expected to pay $10.00 toward fees (e.g., if an activity costs $60.00, the program pays $50.00)
● Check is made payable directly to the sports organization
● Documents that can be used to qualify families (uploaded with the application):
○ Free/Reduced Lunch letter
○ SNAP benefits letter
○ Washington or Oregon State Health Plan benefits letter
○ Foster Care letter
● A family email address is required to apply
Application in English and Spanish:
For more information contact: email@example.com
Amanda Conde, Program Administrator
KIDS in the GAME
875 SE 3rd, Bend, OR 97701
Please contact the front office by 12:00 PM for your students after school Transportation Changes. This alleviates any end of day transportation confusion.
Thank you for your understanding!
East Gresham collects BOX TOPS!
Drop off at the main office!
At East Gresham, classroom teachers use ClassDojo to connect with parents and share their class story with photos, videos, and announcements. Be sure and contact your student’s classroom teacher to learn how you can receive these notifications.
Distrist transfer information is now available to those interested in attending a Gresham-Barlow school.
New administrators oversee various departments including business/ finance and curriculum/ instruction
School wins $15,000 in technology and classroom supplies
Degrees and Certifications:
East Gresham Elementary School
900 SE 5th Street • Gresham, Oregon 97080
Phone: 503-661-6050 / FAX: 503-665-4131
Principal: Dr. Kimberly Miles
Grades: K-5 Projected Enrollment: 390
Mascot: Eagles School Colors: Blue, Grey, & White
Mission: We are committed to empowering our community of learners. We know each student is capable. We value each child.
Vision: Together We Succeed! No Exceptions! No Excuses!
The School Culture will:
- Celebrate Student Growth
- Develop Student Leadership Opportunities
- Support Positive Interactions with Restorative Practices
- Create Opportunities for Parent Engagement & Partnerships
- Cultivate Positive Relationships with Students, Staff, & Families
Teachers and Leaders will:
- Collaborate for Equitable Student Outcomes
- Use Evidence-Based Instructional Strategies
- Strategize Alignment of Instructional Practices
- Design Student Assessments for Learning
- Analyze Student Performance Data for Informed Decision-Making
- Learn to Read and Read to Learn
- Engage in Personalize Goal Setting
- Measure and Monitor Growth Towards Individual & Grade Level Goals
- Generalize & Justify their Thinking & Reasoning with Structured Student Talk
- Build an Understanding of Social & Emotional Awareness for Self-Regulation
Dr. Kimberly Miles, Principal
East Gresham Elementary School