Registration and Picture Day - August 20th
11am to 7pm --- All students must register!
School Pictures/ID card
Set up Parent/Student Vue accounts
Pay fees and pick up schedules
Register for SUN
If you have moved, please bring in a copy for proof of residency.
Día de inscripción: 20 de agosto de 2019
11 a.m. a 7 p.m. --- ¡Todos los estudiantes deben registrarse!
Fotos de la escuela / tarjeta de identificación
Configurar las cuentas Vue para padres / estudiantes
Pagar tarifas y horarios de recogida
Registrarse para SUN
Si se mudó, traiga una copia como comprobante de residencia.
School Supply List 2019-2020
Fred Meyer Rewards Card Fundraiser
You can help Gordon Russell Middle School earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card!
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Gordon Russell Middle School at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
- You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number, PF027.
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Gordon Russell Middle School earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service Desk of any Fred Meyer store.
Support Gordon Russell through AmazonSmile!
Supporting Gordon Russell through our PTC (Parent Teacher Committee) is as easy as ordering from smile.amazon.com! AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices and same service but AmazonSmile donates .5% of your eligible purchases to our school through our PTC. Click link for additional information. Thank you for supporting Gordon Russell!
Proposed Social Science Resources
A teacher selection committee has recommended the adoption of McGraw Hill’s Networks as the new primary Social Science resource for GBSD middle school classrooms. Networks is a combination of digital and print resources aligned with the new social science standards adopted by the Oregon Department of Education. With school board and budget approval, these resources will begin being used in classrooms in the fall of 2019.
Stop by the school to see a sample of the student textbooks, or click on this link https://www.gresham.k12.or.us/Page/8164 to see digital samples.
Reach out to Director of Teaching and Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback or questions.
Distrist transfer information is now available to those interested in attending a Gresham-Barlow school.
2019-20 school board will convene July 11