Welcome to the Counseling Center!
Welcome to the GHS Counseling Center (Video)
Students/Parents: How do I make an appointment with the School Counselor, School Social Worker, or with the Career/College Coordinators?
Please contact us using the contact information below.
- Students who are active ELL
- Julie Conroy 503-674-5530 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal last names begin with the letters A - E, and Department Chair of the Counseling Center
Andrea Parra 503-674-5528 email@example.com
- Legal last names begin with the letters F - Ln
Donnell Adair 503-674-5527 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal last names begin with the letters Lo - Rh
Grace Bromley 503-674-5526 email@example.com
- Legal last names begin with the letters Ri - Z
Laura Blaser 503-674-5529 firstname.lastname@example.org
- School Social Worker (for all students)
Kate Poland 503-674-5571 email@example.com
- Career Coordinator
Nolan Scott 503-674-5500. firstname.lastname@example.org
- College Coordinator
- Clifford White 503-674-5500. email@example.com
What Do School Counselors Do?
Parents, the press, administrators and the general public often wonder just what it is that school counselors do on a daily basis. They help all students in the areas of academic achievement, personal/social development and career development, ensuring today's students become the productive, well-adjusted adults of tomorrow. -American School Counseling Association
Below we have helpful links to pages with information on Academic Support, Personal/Social Support, and College and Career information.
- Homework Help/Tutoring Resources
- Credit Recovery
- Senior Year Planning and General College Information
- Graduation Ceremony Information
- Graduation Requirements
- Course Planning Guide
- General FAQ
College & Career Information
School Social Worker
College and Career Coordinators
Family Resource Navigator
Phone: 971 -396-9381