Letters of Recommendation
Please remember to request letters of recommendation at least four weeks in advance from your counselor. This includes recommendation forms for the military, SENDedu and Common App. forms. Please see your counselor with any questions.
College Websites and Helpful Information
- ACT - Register and Practice for the ACT Test
- SAT - Register and Practice for the SAT Test
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Program - Listing of colleges that will not charge you out of state tuition.
- Financial Aid & Scholarships (see College & Career page).
- Common Application - The Common Application is a service for students, member institutions, and secondary schools that provides applications that students and school officials may submit to any of our over 500 members.
- SENDedu - SENDedu is a free, secure electronic document transfer service for counselors, teachers, student references and other officials involved in the application completion process. This service allows you to upload supporting application documents to colleges and universities safely and quickly, with no paperwork or hassle.
- NCAA – National Collegiate Athletic Association: Students who plan to attend and play sports at a Division I or II college must be cleared through NCAA. The purpose is to confirm that the student athlete is an amatuer in the sport. A student should register with the Eligibility Center at the beginning of their junior year in high school.
- College Comparison Worksheet
- College - Factors to consider when choosing a college
- College and Scholarship Essay Tips
- College - Visiting a college campus
- College Resources Websites
- Resume - A worksheet to help create a resume
- Senior Planning - Projected Expenses for Senior Year
- Senior Planning - Summer Priorities Worksheet
- Senior Planning - Top Ten Things To Do…Before your senior year
- Trade and Vocational Information