Junior and Senior Year Planning
- Spring Junior Meeting Presentation, Class of 2023
- Spring Junior Meeting Packet, class of 2023
- Fall Senior Meeting Presentation: Class of 2022 Presentation
- Junior meetings take place in the spring, typically around April/May
- Senior meetings take place in the Fall, typically around the middle of October.
- Stay tuned for more information from your School Counselor.
Letters of Recommendation
Please remember to request letters of recommendation at least four weeks in advance from your counselor. This includes recommendation forms for the military, scholarships, and all college applications. Please see your school counselor with any questions.
- **College Prep - Senior Planning - Top Ten Things To Do…Before your senior year**
- College Comparison Worksheet
- College - Factors to consider when choosing a college
- College and Scholarship Essay Tips
- College Prep - Senior Year Planning - Summer Priorities Worksheet
- College Resources Websites
- College - Visiting a college campus
- Oregon Goes to College: Resources and Support
- ACT - Register and Practice for the ACT Test
- SAT - Register and Practice for the SAT Test
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Program - Listing of colleges that will not charge you out of state tuition.
- NCAA – National Collegiate Athletic Association: Students who plan to attend and play sports at a Division I or II college must be cleared through NCAA. The purpose is to confirm that the student athlete is an amatuer in the sport. A student should register with the Eligibility Center at the beginning of their junior year in high school.
- Oregon Student Access Commission (OSAC) AND Oregon Promise
- Federal Student Aid Applying for Federal Student Aid is free. If you are charged a fee online to submit your application you have not applied for aid with the government. You should file your application January 1st each year that you are in college. www.fafsa.gov Not sure if you qualify for Student Aid? Talk to your school counselor
Trusted Scholarship Search Engines
Additional helpful links and information
To help students prepare for their final year of high school and begin post-secondary planning