Forecasting For 2019-2020
One of the most import documents of your high school career is the Gresham High School Course Planning Guide. The purpose of this guide is to provide you with a comprehensive description of the programs of study available at Gresham High School. Your thoughtful use of this guide as a guide for planning your future enables you to craft a personal course plan that is challenging and focused on preparing you for post-secondary education and the modern world of work.
Our Course Planning Guide will give you a course description for each class offered at Gresham High School. Our Course Planning Guide also provides information on graduation requirements and programs that are offered at Gresham HS.
Click here for the Course Planning Guide 2019-2020
Forecasting for classes begins Spring of 2020. Please review the presentations below for further instructions/help with completing your forecasting sheets. Forecasting forms will be submitted during students' science class on the below dates:
- Current 8th Grade: TBD
- Current Freshman: TBD
- Current Sophomores: TBD
- Current Juniors: TBD
Incoming Freshmen - Click here for the 2019-2020 Freshmen Forecasting Sheet
Incoming Sophomores - Click here for the 2019-2020 Sophomore Forecasting Sheet
Incoming Juniors - Click here for the 2019-2020 Junior Forecasting Sheet
Incoming Seniors - Click here for the 2019-2020 Senior Forecasting Sheet
Presentation for current Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors: Forecasting Presentation 2019-2020 School Year
Presentation for current 8th graders: Forecasting Presentation 2019-2020 School Year
How to forecast classes in Student Vue:
- Log In to STUDENT VUE
- On the left hand side, click “COURSE REQUEST”
- Click on the grey bar: CLICK HERE TO CHANGE COURSE REQUESTS”
- In the "COURSE ID" box, enter the six digit number for the course
In the "COURSE TITLE" box, enter in the name of the class.
- On the right side, click “SEARCH COURSES” after each course.
- Once you find your desired class, click “REQUEST.”
- Click the bar that says “MOVE SELECTED REQUESTS TO SELECTED COURSE REQUESTS" This saves your forecasted course.
- Continue adding the classes on your forecasting sheet, including ALTERNATIVES!
- When finished DO NOT log off, bring your form to the School Counselor to check your sheet and online entries. After the School Counselor has approved your form and entries, you can log off.
- Be sure to turn in your forecasting sheet!