Frequently Asked Questions

  • If I need extra help with academics where do I go?

    • Math Lab  - Open 7:10 am - 3:30 pm   Monday - Friday 
      • Where do I go?
      • Before School - Room 308
      • 1st Period - Room 308
      • 2nd Period - Room 308
      • 3rd Period - Room 307
      • 4th Period - Closed
      • 5th Period/Lunch - Room 232 (Catwalk above the Cafeteria)
      • 6h Period - Room 306
      • 7th Period - Room 308
      • After school - Room 308
    • After school Homework Club, Rm 246 (Open Monday - Thursday 2:30 PM - 4:15 PM)
    • Meet with your individual teachers

    How do I change my classes?
    You would first begin this process by meeting with your School Counselor. They will be able to advise you if there are possible options to make changes to your schedule.  In most cases your schedule may not be able to be changed.

    What academic programs are offered at GHS?
    Please click on the "Programs" tab in the above menu for information on: AVID, CAL and ACE Schools, Child Development Center, Drivers Education, ELL newcomers, IB program, Outdoor School, Summer School, and SUN.

    How do I get a copy of my transcript?
    Alumni and current students are now able to order transcripts through our website.  Current students can also order their transcripts in person through the registrar. Transcripts cost $2 each. To order a transcript, please click on here: Pay Fees Online link, then select "Transcript" from the left side menu, then follow the ordering instructions. You do have the option of requesting the transcript to be mailed directly to a college. Current GHS students can also order a transcript in person by picking up a order form in the counseling office.

    Current Gresham High School SENIORS can preorder their 8th semester transcript by picking up the form in the counseling office.