• Schedule Change Request

    Please click here to submit your schedule change request. Remember, changes can only be made on errors in your schedule! Please be patient while counselors work through the requests. ***You MUST be signed into your school google account to complete this request.***

    Comments (-1)
  • Barlow Counseling

    Barlow Counseling
    Welcome new students to Sam Barlow High School! To enroll for the coming school year, you will need to do the following:
    Complete registration and forecasting forms. Complete the Oregon Certificate of Immunization Form. A transcript is required for grades 10 – 12. If your student is receiving IEP services, a copy of the IEP is required from your former school. Provide …

    Comments (-1)

Counseling Center