Multnomah County Child Find

  • School districts must locate and identify children who have disabilities from birth to age 21.  If you or someone you know has a child with a disability who may be in need of special education and related services, you can initiate a referral through your local schools.  The following is a list of Multnomah County School Districts:

    Centennial School District
    (503) 760-7990

    Corbett School District
    (503) 261-4200

    David Douglas School District
    (503) 261-8209

    Gresham-Barlow School District
    (503) 261-4650

    Parkrose School District
    (503) 408-2100

    Portland Public Schools
    (503) 916-2000

    Reynolds School District
    (503) 661-7200

    Riverdale School District
    (503) 262-4840

    Multnomah Early Childhood Program
    (503) 261-5535