• March 13, 2018

    Classified transfersGBSD

    Classified staff members may request a transfer at any time by completing a Transfer Request Form and submitting the completed form to HR. All requests will be considered as we have openings. The form is available on the iV Portal -- Classified Transfer Request form for 2017-2018 or Classified Transfer Request form for 2018-2019. Click on the appropriate link and open the form, download the form to your computer, fill out the form on your computer, save, and/or print. Bring, pony, or e-mail (with form attached) the completed transfer form to Melissa Ceniceros at the district office. Please note that Classified transfer requests are only valid for the school year listed.