ASPIRE staff and volunteers help students and their families by:
- Exploring available education and training options beyond high school
- Developing a post-high school plan with the student
- Assisting students with their essays and applications
- Keeping students on track to meet deadlines
- Giving advice about all postsecondary options
- Providing direction to scholarship and financial aid resources
MENTORS, If you are interested in becoming an ASPIRE mentor, please contact Patty. ASPIRE is a mentoring program that matches trained and supportive adult volunteer mentors with high school students to develop a plan to help them meet their education goals beyond high school.
STUDENTS, There are two forms you must complete to be a part of the ASPIRE program:
The first is the permission form with a parent signature stating the students can meet with a mentor for guidance.
The second is our own "in house" form that gives us a better idea of what the student may be looking for.
Helpful ASPIRE links: