Gresham-Barlow School District honors classified staff members with the Above and Beyond the Call of Duty (ABCD) Award
At the May 7, 2020 school board meeting, the Gresham-Barlow School District announced the 2020 winners of the Above and Beyond the Call of Duty (ABCD) Award.
The award was created to recognize classified staff employees who go the extra mile while performing their job responsibilities. All GBSD classified staff that are not in a management or supervisory position are eligible for the award.
Each school uses a nomination process to choose a classified employee who is dedicated, inspiring, and is making a difference in their school.
Classified staff members serve in a variety of positions to include custodians, administrative assistants, educational assistants, health room aides, and more!
GBSD 2020 ABCD Award Winners:
- East Gresham Elementary School - Candi Downing
- East Orient Elementary School - Margaret (Midge) Collins
- Hall Elementary School - Veronica Mulvey
- Highland Elementary School - Denise Kalanges
- Hogan Cedars Elementary School - Delleen Kompkoff
- Hollydale Elementary School - Linda Klobas (Tie)
- Hollydale Elementary School - Julie Melton (Tie)
- Kelly Creek Elementary School - Linda Noyes
- North Gresham Elementary School - Michelle Plummer
- West Gresham Elementary School - Colleen Kucubinski
- Clear Creek Elementary School - Tanya Allen
- Deep Creek Damascus K-8 - Tina Ray
- Dexter McCarty Middle School - Barb Ohashi
- Gordon Russell Middle School - Tracy Perrott-Werner
- West Orient Middle School - Carla Hunt
- Gresham High School - Kym Duncan
- Sam Barlow High School - Jeannine Summerfield
- Springwater Trail High School - Vickie Vogl