April 9, 2021
With the Gresham-Barlow School District implementing a Hybrid Instructional Model, the daily meal service is being discontinued.
In its place, beginning April 7 and continuing every Wednesday, the Nutrition Services Department will be offering 7-Day Meal Box Kits. These kits will be delivered by school bus or families can pick up the kits at select schools.
To participate, each household will need to fill out an online form, one time. A confirmation email will be sent once you have submitted this form. If you don't receive a confirmation email, please contact the Nutrition Services Department at 503-261-4594. Once you complete the sign up form, your order will continue for the remainder of the school year. If you need to edit your sign up or cancel your order please contact the Nutrition Services Department at 503-261-4594.
School Site Pickup Locations: Wednesday’s from 4 pm to 6 pm
- East Gresham Elementary - 900 SE 5th St - Gresham, OR 97080
- North Gresham Elementary - 1001 SE 217th Ave - Gresham, OR 97030
- Hollydale Elementary - 505 SW Birdsdale Dr - Gresham, OR 97080
- Gordon Russell Middle School - 3625 SE Powell Valley Rd - Gresham, OR 97080
- Gresham High School - 1200 N Main Street - Gresham, OR 97030
Bus Delivery Routes and Times:
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Nutrition Services Department at 503-261-4594.
Gresham-Barlow School District