Degrees and Certifications:
West Gresham Elementary School is special because…….
- It is rich in tradition. In 2018 we will celebrate our 95th year as a school.
- It is a warm and positive place. We work together as a school to teach, recognize, and celebrate community values each month.
- It has a dedicated, caring staff. Staff connect with students to develop relationship to support each student’s growth.
- Students have many opportunities to experience success through varied activities such as Community values, structure recess activities, recycling, student council, mileage club, and mentors.
- Tremendous parent support and participation.
What we celebrate:
- High academic standards in all areas.
- Dedicated staff members who are devoted to teaching the whole child
- Supportive parent volunteers that are actively involved
- Student growth across areas
West Gresham Elementary school staff, parents, and community are committed to working together to create “An Environment for the Success of all Students”.
I am pleased and honored to be joining the staff in my first year as principal at West Gresham Elementary School. Please contact me if I can ever be of assistance:
Please see our weekly newsletter on Thursday each week to stay up to date on school happenings and to be a partner in your student’s education.
We look forward to working with you.
West is Best!