About Deep Creek-Damascus K-8
Together, we prepare, challenge, and support students for participation in society as
safe, respectful, and responsible, lifelong learners.
- all students are capable of learning.
- education is a responsibility shared by students, staff, parents, and community.
- in recognizing individual learning styles.
- in providing opportunities for all students to experience success.
- that students are entitled to learn in a safe environment.
We are committed to high quality, developmentally appropriate, K-8 level education
- Quality work and relevant learning through challenging integrated curriculum,
instruction, and assessment.
- Relationships that promote trust and safety (physical, emotional, and social)
needed for learning and well being.
- Opportunities for all to succeed through core, exploratory, and co-curricular
- Respectful partnerships through "heroic" customer service and communication.
- Development of personal responsibility and accountability through opportunities
for significant choice and decisions related to learning.
- High expectations for all who are involved in K-8 level education.
- Continue to provide exceptional academic opportunities to all students by
assessing and addressing student needs and learning through sound
instruction and monitoring.
- Every student will show individual growth during the 2015-16 school year.
- Develop opportunities to assist individual students in specific areas of
academic need and enrichment.
- Create a positive and nurturing school environment that respects individual
differences and promotes student achievement.
Deep Creek-Damascus K-8 School is special because of a strong commitment to
excellence and providing the best possible education for all students. The strong
academic program is supported by the close partnership that is present with parents and
community to support the education of the students. A small rural setting and close-knit
community provide an excellent environment for this to occur.
School Supply List
School Report Card
The Oregon Department of Education annually produces school report cards. For more information, view the District and School Report Cards page.
To contact other staff members, access the Staff Directory
14151 SE 242nd Ave
Damascus, OR 97089
Show on Map
8:50 AM - 3:20 PM - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
9:50 AM - 3:20 PM - Wednesday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM