POP-UP SWIMS ARE HERE!!! During the school year we will be offering Pop-Up Swims. These swims will be planned (about) once a month and will be advertised on our instagram page (@barlowpool), website and through the mailing list. Participants will be on a first come-first served basis until we reach maximum capacity. Since some people didn't get to use their FREE passes for summer lessons due to our closure, these will be honored during all of our Pop-Up Swims. We will also still be accepting punch cards as those never expire. You may also still purchase punch cards any time of year. Stay tuned for our next Pop-Up Swim!
Cost $5.00 per person Cash or check only. We do not have a card reader.
Discount Punch Cards for Recreation Swim (includes Pop-Up swims):
$45 for 10 Swims $85 for 20 Swims $120 for 30 Swims
Please note the following pool policies:
- Children 8 years old or younger MUST be accompanied by an adult in the water at all times.
- Non-swimmers or those wearing lifejackets, an adult must be in the water within arms reach at all times.
- Barlow Pool does not provide lifejackets.
- All children must be toilet trained in order to swim.
- Lifeguards commonly ask people to do a short swim test prior to going into deep water. If the participant cannot complete the swim test to the level that the lifeguard feels is successful, then they will be asked to stay in the shallow area. We will always err on the side of safety.
- We do not take credit cards, debit cards, apple pay or venmo. We ONLY accept cash or check.
- Food is not allowed on deck.
- Please keep street shoes off pool deck.
- Glass containers are not allowed in pool faciltiy.
- No long breath holding or prolonged repetitive breath holding, it's for your own safety!
Group Lessons - Next Session Begins Nov 28
School Age Group Swim Lessons (updated 11/28/22)
Nov 28 - Dec 12
Mon & Wed Note: there are 5 days to this session.
Level 1: 6:45-7:15pm
Level 2: 6:45-7:15pm OR 7:20-7:30pm
Level 3: 6:45-7:15pm OR 7:20-7:30pm
Level 4: 6:15-6:45pm
CLICK HERE to Register Online! Registration is currently open! Registration is online only.
NOTE: This lesson program is American Red Cross based (like our summer lessons) and presented in cooperation with East County Swim School, so when you click the registration link it will direct you to their website. Once you land on their site, scroll down to the Barlow Pool class options. Lessons are open to ages 6-14. If you have any questions about Lessons, contact the Barlow Aquatic Director. If you experience issues with their online registration portal, please contact email@example.com
Missed out on a day but still want to join this session? Contact lesson coordinator, Erin Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in Swim Team?Barlow Pool offers entry-level competitive swim team programs. Call or email the aquatic director to schedule a free tryout or get more information today! email@example.com
Cost $75/hour, includes 2 lifeguards and up to 25 swimmers.
1 hour minimum. Rentals are mainly scheduled on weekends and available all year (pending lifeguard availability).
Click HERE to fill out our pool rental request.
Please note we are currently limited to weekends only for private lessons. (updated 11/28/22)
30 min private = $15
40 min private = $20
30 min semi private = $10/child
40 min semi private = $15/child
If you're interested in private lessons, please click HERE to fill out a private lesson request. Our private lesson waiting list is long but we are working to get people scheduled, thank you for your patience as it sometimes takes a while to reach out for scheduling.
Cash or check only. We do not have a card reader.
Private lessons are for ages 3 and above, including adults.
Want to receive Barlow Pool swim information and notifications more quickly? Email the Aquatic Director to be placed on our email list!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM! @barlowpool
Aquatic Director: Angela Miller