Welcome to the Student Resouces page!
From this page you will be able to find the most recent announcements and links to all the important student resources used within Sam Barlow High School.
Parent Conferences on Nov. 23 & 24 from 4:30-8:30pm
- Conferences are from 4:30-8:30 each evening.
- Parents please use SignUp Genius to reserve a 15 minute block for conferences
- Parents should receive Conference Info and a Sign Up Genius link from your child's advisory teacher.
Barlow Swag Makes Great Gifts!
Check out the online Bruins Spirit Sideline Store:
National Honor Society Tutoring Sessions
NHS is hosting peer led tutoring sessions to help students in specific subject areas. This is a great opportunity for students to get help and interact with other kids. Please see the schedule given below for details.
Days and Times for Tutoring Sessions:
- Mon., Tu., Th., Fri. tutoring session will go from 12:15-1:15
- Wed.Tutoring Sessions will be from 9:30-10:30 and from 12:30-1:30
Links to the Google Meet Sessions:
- Math Tutoring Class Meets
- Science Tutoring Class Meets
- Social Studies Tutoring Class Meets
- English Tutoring Class Meets
GBSD shares update on health metrics and online instruction
DISTANCE LEARNING MODEL MEALS AND DISTRIBUTION
- Grab and go meals will start on September 14, 2020 for students enrolled in Gresham-Barlow School District.
- The current day’s lunch and breakfast for the next day will be packaged for pick-up Monday through Friday via bus routes stops or at designated school sites. Times to be determined.
- Students do not need to be present for meal pickup and meals can be picked up at the designated school locations or bus stops. The parent, student or designee must be prepared to provide the students name, students ID number and what school they normally attend.
- Gresham-Barlow Nutrition Services will be operating the regular national school lunch program, so pricing policies are in effect. To encourage cashless transactions, the Nutrition Department urges parents to utilize the on-line payment system. Please visit mymealtime.com.
Class of 2020 Graduation!
Took place June 4 from 3:00-8:00pm
at Sam Barlow High School
Here are links to videos of the graduation speakers, the commencement program, and senior award winners.
Link to copy of program: Click Here
Dear Class of 2020,Seniors, we wanted to send you all a little support during these times. Just know everyone at Barlow continues to think about you and wish you were all still roaming the halls. Wishing you the best and hope this finds you all healthy and doing well. Just open the link and enjoy!Thinking of you Seniors: https://youtu.be/
ASPIRE is a program that connects community volunteers with students to both mentor and assist them in choosing post high school options as well as completing applications for college and scholarships. Our ASPIRE Program has been instrumental in helping students succeed after high school by showing them the various options available to them. We are looking for more volunteers to become part of the ASPIRE Program and help in our College and Career Center. For more information, view this Video Clip. If you are interested, please contact Patty Neuenschwander in the College and Career Center at 503.258.4890.
Student of the Month
As part of our student recognition program we send PRIDE Notes (a post card) home to students who have demonstrated Purpose, Respect, Integrity, Determination, and Excellence. Each month we then compile a list of students, by grade level, and generate a ballot for staff to vote both a male and female student to become a Student of the Month. In order to spotlight our best and brightest, students receive a certificate, their picture is hung in a main hall for the month, and they get a PRIDE T-shirt.