StudentVUE is a wonderful tool to monitor the progress of your education. It will provide you with the latest information about your attendance and grades as well as show the upcoming school and district deadlines and events.
To log on to the website for the first time:
- Go to http://student.gresham.k12.or.us
- Click on the "Activate My Account" link.
- In the next screen, enter the first name, last name, and activation key exactly as it appears on the activation letter you received from the school.
- Click the "Continue to Step 3" button.
- The system will prompt you to select your username and password.
- Click the "Complete Account Activation" button to finish setting up the account.
If you have not used the app before, install it and then follow the directions below:
- Open the mobile app
- Tap the settings (gear) icon in the lower left corner of the screen
- Tap Add another district URL
- Select Gresham-Barlow School District
- Tap Yes
If Gresham-Barlow School District does not display, type in '97030' in the zip code field and then select Gresham-Barlow School District.