The PTC stands for Parent Teacher Committee. Our PTC is made up of parents, teachers, staff members, extended family members, friends and community members of children attending Kelly Creek Elementary School. We all care about our children and work together to provide opportunities and tools to help our children be successful in their lives. Thank you for your interest and commitment to our school community! Our combined and coordinated efforts make it possible to achieve so much more than any one of us could do alone!
- To promote the wellbeing and growth of children and youth in home, school, and community.
- To bring closer the relationship between home and school so that parents may cooperate in the education of the child.
- To promote open communication between the administration, teachers, parents, and students.
- To purposefully fundraise towards meeting PTC sponsored events to enhance the educational facilities and opportunities for Kelly Creek students.
- To support teachers and staff in the educational goals and needs for students.
Our PTC meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 6:30p in the Library.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information can be found on our facebook page at: