About Hogan Cedars Elementary
Licensed Staff: 28
Support Staff: 21
Our Mission Statement
Hogan Cedars instills a passion for learning and fosters responsible and empathetic world citizens.
Our Vision Statement
Our focus at Hogan Cedars is to create a dynamic learning community where every student is
valued and supported on his/her educational journey.
What We Believe:
- State standards will be used to support student achievement in academic growth.
- Integrating knowledge will assist students in making connections to their world.
- Within our diverse community, students will practice integrity and build respectful relationships.
- Through their education at Hogan Cedars, students will develop their creativity and innovativeness.
- Collaboration and teamwork will foster life skills such as: empathy, compassion and flexibility of thinking.
School Report Card
Registration Contact Info: Click Parent Resources or call the main office
School Improvement Plan
View here: 2020 School Improvement Plan
8:30 AM - 2:00 PMWednesdays 8:30 - 11:00 AM(Wednesday breakdown is 8:30-8:50 Live Lessons, 8:50-11:00 Independent Work)
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM