Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Ryan Blaszak
Welcome to Springwater Trail High School!
2018 is here! I would like to share some of our wonderful accomplishments in 2017.
- Our middle college program grew by leaps and bounds! Springwater students earned 332 free college credits during the 16-17 school year. These participation levels continue this school year.
- Our new ASPIRE program served selected seniors as they transitioned from high school to the next step in their lives.
- We have significantly increased our community engagement: volunteering at homeless shelters and completing habitat restoration along the Springwater Corridor, at Dabney State Park, and other areas around the city.
- We have taken our learning to the community: visiting local businesses, organizations such as OHSU, and post-secondary options throughout the county.
- Our 9thgrade mentor program continued to evolve and expand in 2017.
- We lowered class sizes in Integrated 1, 11thgrade English, and 12th grade English classes.
- We added additional staffing to support student attendance and decrease course failure rates.
- Our volleyball team continued its 2ndyear at the top of the East County League.
Thank you to the community, families, students, and staff who make Springwater Trail the wonderfully unique school it has been over the years and will continue to be in 2018!
Springwater Trail High School
Blaszak earned his bachelor’s degree in philosophy from Lewis and Clark College. He holds a master’s degree in education from Southern Oregon University. He earned his administrative license from Portland State University.