Selection and Admission Process
Ongoing High School Application Process:
- Students who reside in the Gresham-Barlow School District can apply any time of the year.
- There is usually a wait list.
- Once we receive the application, that student will go on the wait list.
- Once the student’s name comes up, STHS will call the student for an interview.
2021 - 2022 Process for Current Eighth Graders:
- Now – Applications are available.
- February 7th - 11th - Recruitment video shown in Advisory class at Middle Schools
- February 17th - Virtual Student/Parent Information Night 6:00-7:00pm. Click HERE to join.
- February 22nd - Spanish Student/Parent Information Night 6:00-7:00pm. Click HERE to join.
- February 28th - Application deadline extended due to the SNOW DAY!!! Applications due by 3:30pm
- February 28th - March 18th Student/Parent/STHS Interview
- Week of March 28th - Eligible applications entered into the lottery for available seats.
- April 4th - Applicants and counselors notified of status of enrollment for the next school year.
- April 11th - New student confirmations due
- May 5th - 8th Grade Welcome Night for new Titans.
What happens after I submit my application as an 8th grader?
- An interview will be scheduled with the student, parent and STHS principal or counselor.
- All 8th grade applicants with completed applications will be entered into the lottery for available seats.
- STHS will notify student/parent/home school of acceptance. If the number of eligible students is more than the number of available slots (which is almost always the case), the remaining students will be placed on a waiting list in the order determined by the lottery should additional spaces open.