Welcome to Springwater Trail Counseling Department
At the trail our goal is to help all students live, learn, work, and contribute.
The following areas of development are ways the counseling department can help you along your high school journey:
- Failed a class - Need credit recovery
- Learn how to communicate with your teachers
- MHCC Middle College - application
- NW Youth Corps / OYCP
- How to study for tests
- Picking the right classes
- STAMP Test (foreign language test)
- Junior meetings in the Spring
- Senior meetings in the Fall
- Referrals for mental health services
- Providing confidential individual or group counseling
- Learn how to regulate your emotions and gain coping strategies
- Crisis counseling and suicide assessment
- Community Resources
- College preparation
- Oregon University System
- ACT & SAT Test Information
- Vocational/ Technical / Trade Programs
- Aprenticeships or Oregon Apprenticeships or Government site
- Volunteer/ Job information/ internships
- Financial Aid Info for Undocumented Students
- Boys State and Girls State
Linda Centurion is in her 12th year in education as a School Counselor.
Prior to being a counselor she was a special education teacher for 11 years. She earned her BA from Western Oregon State University and her Master’s degree from Portland State University.
When Linda isn’t counseling she enjoys gardening, traveling hiking & caving, and relaxing with friends and family.