Welcome to the Business Services section of the Gresham-Barlow School District web site.
The Business Services Department is responsible for fiscal management of the Gresham-Barlow School District. Our staff provide business support functions and assist schools and departments with financial activities. We supervise Accounting, Budgeting, Finance, Purchasing, and Payroll. We are also responsible for producing the annual budget and financial reports for the district.
Gresham-Barlow School District has partnered with OpenGov and is excited to announce our transition from a paper-based bid solicitation process to a web-based electronic bidding and vendor management system. Our new e-Procurement Portal will allow interested parties to do the following:
- Register to bid and receive notifications of future opportunities in the e-Procurement Portal by selecting Subscribe to create an account.
- Follow updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested parties to receive amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure submissions have been accurately completed.
- Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by Gresham-Barlow School District.
To get started, click here to sign up. You’ll receive an email to activate your account. For more information about how to register, please see the help file here.
THERE IS NO COST FOR VENDORS TO REGISTER WITH OpenGov.
Check paycheck stubs, employee profile, tax information and more
Director of Accounting
503-261-4550 ext. 3905
Accounts Payable (A-N)
Accounts Payable (O-Z)
Fiscal Services Clerk
Chief Financial Officer