Wildcats Athletics Overview and Expectations
We at Clear Creek consider athletics an important student experience. We know that athletics can have positive effects on school performance, promotes physical development and fitness. We are happy to see that you are interested in participating in a CCMS sport this session. Our hope is that all student athletes have a positive and fun experience during their time participating in sports. Please read through the following information.
- Student athlete should show appropriate behavior at school
- Student athlete must not have Referrals during the season
- Student athlete must not have more than 2 Rule Schools during the season
- Student athlete must not have Wednesday School during the season
- Student athlete must not have any suspensions during the season
- Student athlete must have a passing grade ("D" or above) in his/her Core classes
- Student athlete MUST bring a signed & completed Grade Check form to his/her coach each week
- Student athlete must have 90% or better attendance rate during the season
- Student athlete must attend practice every day that they are in school in order to participate in games/meets
- Student athletes who do not attend school during the day or are suspended may not participate/compete that evening
- Student athletes are expected to display good sportmanship both on and off the court/mat/field. Any display of poor sportsmanship towards anyone will result in the student athlete writing a letter of apology and possible suspension from future games/meets.
- Parents and guardians are also expected to role model appropriate behavior and sportsmanship at all games/meets. If a spectator is being disruptive or disrespectful, he/she will be asked to leave.
- Student athletes may receive school consequences as well for their behavior if it is a violation of school rules.
All students interested in participating on sports activities must have a sports physical, all registration forms turned in and athletic fees paid before you can start practicing. The SUN activity bus will be available for students to ride home after practices.
*Sports physicals expire after 2 years and must be renewed. The Athletic participation fee is $80.00, Reduced lunch students pay $40.00, Free lunch students pay $20.00.
Boys Basketball 2019-2020
Girls Basketball 2019-2020
2019-2020 - Season will kick off with tryouts on Jan 27.
Track and Field 2018-2019
2019-2020 Season details TBD
Athletics Registration forms
- Student Athlete Expectations Form
- Wildcat Basketball Information Sheet
- Sports Physical Exam Form
- Athletic Release and Insurance Form
Formularios de Registro de Atletismo