REY Academy High School
What REY Academy does:
REY Academy is a program that serves Gresham Barlow School District students between the ages of 15 and 21 who are working towards high school graduation through a combination of direct instruction and online course work. REY offers small class sizes, personalized learning opportunities and a close knit community of students, staff and families.
Who REY Academy helps:
REY Academy serves Gresham Barlow School District High School students who are over age and under credit or without school placement and have been referred by the Connections Coordinator.
How the REY Academy helps:
- Online credit recovery courses
- Personally designed learning opportunities
- Connections to career and college opportunities
- Positive relationships
- Small class sizes
- Partnerships with outside support agencies
- Consistent parent/guardian contact and partnership
How to connect with REY Academy:
Students/families interested in attending REY, need to have a referral from the Connection Coordinator. Please see Connections Program page for more information.