Parent Teacher Club
PTC (Parent Teacher Club)
Please join us at our meetings for information and we could always use help at GRMS!
Watch our Tuesday Take Homes for upcoming PTC meetings.
Key areas of concentration for the coming year include:
- A focus on projects that will increase the amount of money raised as well as fulfill a specific real need at our school.
- Financial support of GRMS programs via grants to staff projects, ongoing programs and specific activities.
- Support for activities and events via organization, refreshments and supervision.
- Coordination of all volunteer activities - recruitment, training, and recognition.
- Community events that will involve students and families in a healthy and enjoyable activity.
PTC Officers for the 2019-20 school year:
President: Gerene Daugherty GRMS.PTC@gmail.com
Vice President: Amanda Stacey
Secretary: Monica Pea
Treasurer: Ticia Evans
Volunteer Coordinator: Open Position
Student Store: Caryn Brown
Site Council: Open Position
The PTC’s ongoing success is a result of dedicated parents. Please plan to be a part of this vital organization.
PTC Meeting Minutes