This page is dedicated to helping you access key information very quickly. Please review the categories below to help you identify which resources will best fill your needs. Please let us know if there are any links that you would like added to this page that will help you be more successful at Gordon Russell. Enjoy!
Instant Login using Clever
Single Sign On login portal for students.
Clever Login Portal
Checking Grades and Assignments using StudentVUE
StudentVUE will enable you to look at your current grades as well as look at assignment scores in detail. This is also a great way to see if you are missing assignments. Select the link below and use your Username and Password to access your grades. NOTE: You have been sent an Access Key and instructions to login through your Gmail account. Go to that account, open the directions and login as soon as you can.
Google On-Line Services
You may not know this, but you have an email address and can access many resources through the use of your Google account. Throughout the course of the year, we will find ways for you to use the power of web based editing, collaborating with friends on projects, effectively using email to communicate with teachers, friends, and community members, and keeping a digital calendar. To access these resources, select the Google Link below. This will take you to a log-in screen where you must enter your Username and Password to start working. Teachers who utilize this system will instruct you how to log-in and submit work. Be sure to ask your teachers how they use Google Docs to aide them in their work.
Login to Google
Other On-Line Resources
Please look at the links below as they will direct you to a variety of resources to help you be more successful at Russell. There is a general description for each link so you can better identify what information they will help you access.
- AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination): Learn more about this great program that will help you become college ready!
- Homework Helper: This is a collection of links designed to help you find resources to aid in homework completion.
- Oregon CIS: Continue with a Career Search using this site to find out more about your potential career areas of interests.
- Student Research Links: This page contains a ton of links to help you research a paper or project as well as provide links to the Multnomah County Library.
- Student Conduct: This will provide you with a way to look at student policies and behavior expectations.
- Scholastic Reading Inventory (SRI): This provides students a way to find reading resouces at their reading level.
Locker Room Safety and Security
Please be aware that the locker room is a place to get dressed and ready for PE and after school activities. Because this area will be unsupervised when students are out of the area participating in activities, items can be stolen if not properly taken care of. Items left out, or in a locker that is not locked, are vulnerable to theft.
While we would hope that even unlocked items would be left alone, this is not always the case. We do not condone theft and will do anything we can to recover stolen merchandise as well as preventing things from being stolen. However, the best protection against theft is "keeping harm out of harm's way" by locking it up!