We hope the information you find here will help you learn more about the district and its schools.
If you are new to the district or want to enroll your child, visit the GBSD Enrollment Information page.
If you don't know what school attendance area you reside in, please contact us using the following information.
- The District Office 503-261-4550.
- Hall Elementary School Number: 503-661-6330.
- Attendance Secretary, Mayra Caro
Hall Elementary School has a Safety Committee that meets on a monthly basis to discuss and implement plans and programs that enhance all aspects of school safety.
On a monthly basis Hall Elementary School practices a fire drill. Throughout the year we also practice earthquake and lockdown drills. As a staff we communicate and practice what will be done in the event of a natural disaster or emergency lockdown situation so that we are properly prepared. As a district we are trained and ready to lend support to a school in crisis through our district Flight Team.
- All visitors to Hall Elementary School must check in through the office and receive a visitor's tag.
- No student is allowed to leave the building with any adult who is not listed on their registration card as student security is our top priority.
District Parent Resources Site
Immunization Information & Vaccination Requirements
Immunization Exemption Rates Report
Mental Health & Substance Use Providers
District and School Report Cards
SafeSchools Online Training Center for Parents