About North Gresham Elementary
At North Gresham Elementary School, our staff, students, and parents work together to
provide a positive learning experience for all students. Our staff is dedicated to providing
all students with an education that will prepare them for continuing success in school.
We recognize that children come to us from varied backgrounds, environments and with
differing abilities. We expect individual excellence from each child while understanding
that students learn in different ways and at different speeds.
We believe that parents play an essential role in the success and happiness of their child
at school. We encourage you to actively participate in your child’s education by showing
an interest in what they are learning, asking questions about their work, and participating
in school activities. We value input and involvement from families.
Regular communication between parents, teachers, and students is a key to student success.
We are excited for another great year at North Gresham. We strive to provide a safe,
positive, and rigorous learning environment for all students. We welcome you into our
school and classrooms!
Be Kind & Respectful
School Report Card:
The Oregon Department of Education annually produces school report cards. For more information, view the District and School Report Cards page.
School Improvment Plan Summary:
- Engage teachers in opportunities that lead to personal reflection and collaboration with peers on instructional practices
- Further develop digital literacy and technology integration into daily instructional practices
- Sustain schoolwide Right Brain Initiative implementation
Teaching & Learning
- Deliver differentiated, standards-based instruction
- Refine use of assessment for planning instruction
- Leverage unit planning
- Utilize data to make academic and behavioral decisions for students
Culture & Leadership
- Promote equity, cultural competence, and high expectations
- Learn and implement culturally responsive teaching practices
- Expand and sustain a multi-tiered systems of support for academics, attendance and behavior
School Daily Schedule -
8:35 AM - 3:05 PM - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
9:35 AM - 3:05 PM - Wednesday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM