Reading Promo 2017-2018
Students at GBSD are participating in the Oregon Reader's Choice Awards. Students across the state of Oregon read books from a reading list and vote for their favorite one. The most popular title from each division will be crowned with the Oregon Reader's Choice Award. Our votes matter!
- Read at least two books from Division I, II, or III.
- Most books are available in MackinVIA.
- In March, students will vote for their favorite book. Visit your school library for voting information.
- In April, Celebrate when the winning book is announced.
Special Promo for Grades 6-8
- Students in grades 6-8 are eligible to enter a drawing for a Kindle Fire if they read at least four books from Division I or II.
- For each book students read, they need to submit a Choice Reader Form available in MackinVIA in "groups" labeled "ORCA" or "Oregon Reader's Choice Award 2017-2018."
- For additional information, talk to the Library Media Assistant in your school library.
Gresham-Barlow School District libraries are committed to supporting dynamic learning opportunities led by certified teacher-librarians to create environments where every student values learning and academic achievement while developing the skills and attributes necessary to be prepared for a lifetime of learning, career opportunities, and productive contributions to the global community.