About West Gresham Elementary
West Gresham Elementary School staff, parents, and community are committed to working together to create "An Environment for Student Success," as our mission statement proclaims. Students will be successful when challenged academically and provided with a variety of opportunities to participate in meaningful school service and performance activities.
What we celebrate:
- West is fortunate to have a very supportive group of parent volunteers that are actively involved.
- West continues to have high academic standards in all areas.
- West’s dedicated staff members who are devoted to teaching the whole child with an emphasis on academics as well as the visual and performing arts.
West Gresham Elementary School is special because . . .
- It is rich in tradition, warm and positive.
- It has a dedicated, caring staff.
- It has tremendous parent support and participation.
- Students have many opportunities to experience success through varied activities such as: chorus, structured recess activities, peer tutoring, recycling, student council, Young Author's Day, Mileage Club, and music performances.
School Report Card
The Oregon Department of Education annually produces school report cards. For more information, view the District and School Report Cards page.
To contact other staff members, access the Staff Directory
330 West Powell Blvd
Gresham, OR 97080
View on Map
School Phone: 503-661-0144
School Fax: 503-492-6735
8:35 AM - 3:05 PM - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
9:35 AM - 3:05 PM - Wednesday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM