BASIC ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
All registration is done online. To register your student, click here and follow the instructions.
WHO CAN REGISTER:
- Only custodial parents/guardians who live within the Gresham-Barlow boundary can enroll their student
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER:
- Proof of student's birthdate (birth certificate, state vital record, or passport)
- Proof of address:
- Utility Bills (such as gas, electric, water, or cable within the last 30 days) OR
- Rent or Lease Agreement with current dates OR
- Mortgage Statement OR
- Purchase Agreement such as an escrow agreement or contract for sale of real estate OR
- Tax Bill for the current collection period
- Immunization records
- At least one emergency contact - including address and phone number
For more information, feel free to contact your student's school or the Gresham-Barlow School District main office by calling 503-261-4550.