Family Resources

  • During the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic you'll find a variety of resources for our families here.

    If you need additional assistance, please call the school district office at 503-261-4550 or contact the District by email.

    Let's Talk: Share your questions and comments



  • House

    Need Assistance with Housing?

    During this COVID-19 pandemic, many families are experiencing housing insecurity. 

    If you are facing an eviction, need short-term rent assistance or help paying your utilities, please contact 211 Info for assistance.

    They will provide you with guidance and a referral to the agency best suited to assist with your personal situation.

    If you have lost housing, are doubled-up with another family due to economic hardship, or are living in a motel or community shelter, park, car or campground and need assistance, please contact the Gresham-Barlow Federal Programs office at 503-261-4579 or

    If you are a student living apart from a parent or legal guardian and you need housing or other resources, please contact your school social worker, or Nancy Singleterry at 503-261-4579 or or complete the Student Survey on the Second Home webpage.

     You can find additional resources and support by visiting the Gresham-Barlow Federal Programs webpage.

Food Distribution

Mental Health Resources