Incoming 9th Grade Summer Academy
Greetings families of incoming 9th graders! Gresham-Barlow School District is pleased to offer a free two-day opportunity for 9th graders to explore their campus, get to know other students and teachers, and learn about everything from credit to classes, athletics to activities. Please see the attached flyer and click the registration link on the rocket ship. If you need assistance, please contact us at 503-261-4600.
9th Grade Summer Academy Flyer (pdf) in English
9th Grade Summer Academy Flyer (pdf) in Spanish
9th Grade Summer Academy Flyer (pdf) in Russian
9th Grade Summer Academy Flyer (pdf) in Arabic
STHS is on Social Media
Springwater Families! Want to know up-to-date information about what is happening at STHS? Check out our activities on our social media pages:
World Music Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
Springwater-Trail-High-School- World-Music-Class- 154607727903861/
World Music YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/
Springwater Trail High School Immunization Data
The State of Oregon now requires schools to notify parents of their immunization exemption rates for each required vaccine. These rates will now be posted on our school’s website, in our school office, and sent home to parents twice a year. On the link below you will find Springwater Trail High Schools exemption rates STHS Immunization Data
2019-20 school board will convene July 11
Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Ryan Blaszak
Welcome to Springwater Trail High School!
I would like to share some of our wonderful recent accomplishments.
- Our middle college program continues to thrive! Springwater students earned 415 free college credits during the 17-18 school year.
- Our ASPIRE program continues to serve selected seniors as they transitioned from high school to the next step in their lives.
- We have significantly increased our community engagement: volunteering at homeless shelters and completing habitat restoration along the Springwater Corridor, at Dabney State Park, and other areas around the city.
- We have taken our learning to the community: visiting local businesses, organizations such as OHSU, and post-secondary options throughout the county.
- We lowered class sizes in Integrated 1, 9th grade English, 11th grade English, and 12th grade English classes.
- We added additional staffing to support student attendance and decrease course failure rates.
- We expanded our after school support Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Transportation home is proviced for those students who sign up.
- Our volleyball team continued its 3rd year at the top of the East County League.
Thank you to the community, families, students, and staff who make Springwater Trail the wonderfully unique school it has been over the years and will continue to be well into the future!
Springwater Trail High School
Blaszak earned his bachelor’s degree in philosophy from Lewis and Clark College. He holds a master’s degree in education from Southern Oregon University. He earned his administrative license from Portland State University.