Change To Meal Distribution
With the Gresham-Barlow School District implementing a Hybrid Instructional Model, the daily meal service is being discontinued.
In its place, beginning April 7 and continuing every Wednesday, the Nutrition Services Department will be offering 7-day Meal Box Kits. These kits will be delivered by school bus and families can also pick up the kits through evening curbside pickup at select schools.
To participate, each household will need to fill out an online form. A confirmation email will be sent once you have submitted this form. If you don't receive a confirmation email please contact the Nutrition Services Department at 503-261-4594.
School Site Pickup Locations:
Wednesdays from 4 to 6 pm
- East Gresham Elementary - 900 SE 5th St - Gresham, OR 97080
- North Gresham Elementary - 1001 SE 217th Ave - Gresham, OR 97030
- Hollydale Elementary - 505 SW Birdsdale Dr - Gresham, OR 97080
- Gordon Russell Middle School - 3625 SE Powell Valley Rd - Gresham, OR 97080
- Gresham High School - 1200 N Main Street - Gresham, OR 97030
Bus Delivery Routes and Times:
The deadline for the 8th Grade lottery has passed. Applications for the 21-22 school year are still being accepted and will go on our wait list.
View our Admissions Page to learn more about our application process.
Click HERE to complete an application. New applications received after 2/26 will go on our waiting list.
Are you a current 9th-12th grader and interested in transferring to STHS? You can submit an application any time!
Curious to hear about STHS from current students, families, and staff?
Here is the link to purchase 2019 - 2020 & 2020 - 2021 yearbooks: https://www.jostens.
com/apps/store/customer/ 1348348/Springwater-Trail- High-School/
GBSD shares update on health metrics and online instruction
STHS celebrated our graduating seniors on Tuesday, June 9th.
Check out the speeches below!
STHS is on Social Media
Springwater Families! Want to know up-to-date information about what is happening at STHS? Check out our activities on our social media pages:
World Music Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
Springwater-Trail-High-School- World-Music-Class- 154607727903861/
World Music YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/
Springwater Trail High School Immunization Data
The State of Oregon now requires schools to notify parents of their immunization exemption rates for each required vaccine. These rates will now be posted on our school’s website, in our school office, and sent home to parents twice a year. On the link below you will find Springwater Trail High Schools exemption rates STHS Immunization Data
District takes phased-in approach to bringing students back to the classroom
Perera to take superintendency in Texas
Award honors staff who go above and beyond the call of duty
Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Ryan Blaszak
Welcome to Springwater Trail High School!
I would like to share some of our wonderful recent accomplishments.
- Our middle college program continues to thrive! Springwater students earned 381 free college credits during the 18-19 school year.
- Our ASPIRE program continues to serve selected seniors as they transitioned from high school to the next step in their lives.
- We have significantly increased our community engagement: volunteering at homeless shelters and completing habitat restoration along the Springwater Corridor, at Dabney State Park, and other areas around the city.
- We have taken our learning to the community: visiting local businesses, organizations such as OHSU, and post-secondary options throughout the county.
- We continued to keep low class sizes in Integrated 1, 9th grade English, 11th grade English, and 12th grade English classes.
- We lowered class sizes in 9th and 10th grade Science.
- We continued our after school support Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Transportation home is provided for those students who sign up.
- Our volleyball team continued its 4th year at the top of the East County League.
Thank you to the community, families, students, and staff who make Springwater Trail the wonderfully unique school it has been over the years and will continue to be well into the future!
Springwater Trail High School
Blaszak earned his bachelor’s degree in philosophy from Lewis and Clark College. He holds a master’s degree in education from Southern Oregon University. He earned his administrative license from Portland State University.