Curious to hear about STHS from current students, families, and staff?
STHS is on Social Media
Springwater Families! Want to know up-to-date information about what is happening at STHS? Check out our activities on our social media pages:
World Music Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
Springwater-Trail-High-School- World-Music-Class- 154607727903861/
World Music YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/
Listening sessions with students, staff, and families will inform the work
Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Ryan Blaszak
Welcome to Springwater Trail High School!
I would like to share some of our wonderful recent accomplishments.
- We survived distance learning and persevered through the 20-21 school year! Congratulations to all students and staff!
- A big shout-out to all the students who participated in our summer school program, catching up on credit while strengthening their academic skills!
- We are excited to include advisory twice a week during the upcoming school year -- opportunities for students to strengthen their connection with staff and each other while preparing for their future! Advisory includes AVID strategies to help students academically excel, social emotional learning for life-long success, and post-secondary exploration to help students design their path through high school and beyond.
- Our ASPIRE program continues to serve selected seniors as they transitioned from high school to the next step in their lives.
- We look forward to increasing our community engagement in 21-22: volunteering at homeless shelters and completing habitat restoration along the Springwater Corridor, at Dabney State Park, and other areas around the city.
- We look forward to continuing our after school support Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Transportation home is provided.
Thank you to the community, families, students, and staff who make Springwater Trail the wonderfully unique school it has been over the years and will continue to be well into the future!
Springwater Trail High School
Blaszak earned his bachelor’s degree in philosophy from Lewis and Clark College. He holds a master’s degree in education from Southern Oregon University. He earned his administrative license from Portland State University.