Dear STHS Families,
We are excited to announce that we adopted a new form of school-to-home communication at STHS. ParentSquare is designed to keep parents informed and facilitate participation at school. It provides a safe way for the school principal, teachers, staff, and parents/guardians to:
Send and receive school and class information
Share pictures and files
See calendar items
Sign up to volunteer
and much more . . . all in one centralized place!
All school/grade level and classroom information will now be sent to your computer or phone via email and/or text or you can download the free App.
The Help & Support question mark in the top right corner can help answer most of your questions. So join in!
Curious to hear about STHS from current students, families, and staff?
STHS is on Social Media
Springwater Families! Want to know up-to-date information about what is happening at STHS? Check out our activities on our social media pages:
World Music Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
Springwater-Trail-High-School- World-Music-Class- 154607727903861/
World Music YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/
Support available for LGBTQ2SIA+ Students and Staff
Teachers will use funds for learning projects, library books, and more
Students learn the importance of teamwork in bringing this classic to life
Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Ryan Blaszak
Welcome to Springwater Trail High School!
I would like to share some of our wonderful recent accomplishments and plans for the upcoming school year.
- Students, families, and staff made it through the 21-22 school year! Returning to in-person learning was wonderful and challenging -- requiring perseverance, patience, and flexibility. Congratulations everyone!
- A big shout-out to all the students who participated in our summer school program, catching up on credit while strengthening their academic skills!
- We listened to staff, students and families. Advisory is being adjusted for the 22-23 school year. It will be offered once a week (last year it was twice a week). Advisory offers opportunities for students to strengthen their connection with staff and each other while preparing for their future. Advisory includes AVID strategies to help students academically excel, social emotional learning for life-long success, and post-secondary exploration to help students design their path through high school and beyond.
- Our ASPIRE program is expanding after the challenges of distance learning and COVID! It will continue to serve selected seniors as they transition from high school to the next step in their lives.
- We look forward to increasing our community engagement in 22-23: volunteering at homeless shelters and completing habitat restoration along the Springwater Corridor, at Dabney State Park, and other areas around the city.
- We look forward to continuing our after school support Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Transportation home is provided.
Thank you to the community, families, students, and staff who make Springwater Trail the wonderfully unique school it has been over the years and will continue to be well into the future!
Springwater Trail High School
Blaszak earned his bachelor’s degree in philosophy from Lewis and Clark College. He holds a master’s degree in education from Southern Oregon University. He earned his administrative license from Portland State University.