Mandatory State Science Testing for Juniors
Mandatory Practice Test
Date: Thursday, February 1st
Time: 7th period
Where: In the computer lab with Mr. Elsberry
State Science Testing
Date: Thursday, February 15th & Friday, February 16th
Time: 6th and 7th period
Where: In the computer lab with Ms. Giard
You MUST REPORT with your 6th and/or 7th period teacher BEFORE YOU GO TO TESTING in the Computer Lab!
This year the science test will have two different types of questions, it is to your advantage to go to the mandatory practice test.
STHS is on Social Media
Springwater Families! Want to know up-to-date information about what is happening at STHS? Check out our activities on our social media pages:
Springwater Trail High School Immunization Data
The State of Oregon now requires schools to notify parents of their immunization exemption rates for each required vaccine. These rates will now be posted on our school’s website, in our school office, and sent home to parents twice a year. The link below are the exemption rates as of last spring. Schools are required to publish this information twice each school year. Approximately the second week of March we will post the updated rates. These new rates are collected and tallied in mid February 2018.
STHS Immunization Data
Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Ryan Blaszak
Welcome to Springwater Trail High School!
2018 is here! I would like to share some of our wonderful accomplishments in 2017.
- Our middle college program grew by leaps and bounds! Springwater students earned 332 free college credits during the 16-17 school year. These participation levels continue this school year.
- Our new ASPIRE program served selected seniors as they transitioned from high school to the next step in their lives.
- We have significantly increased our community engagement: volunteering at homeless shelters and completing habitat restoration along the Springwater Corridor, at Dabney State Park, and other areas around the city.
- We have taken our learning to the community: visiting local businesses, organizations such as OHSU, and post-secondary options throughout the county.
- Our 9thgrade mentor program continued to evolve and expand in 2017.
- We lowered class sizes in Integrated 1, 11thgrade English, and 12th grade English classes.
- We added additional staffing to support student attendance and decrease course failure rates.
- Our volleyball team continued its 2ndyear at the top of the East County League.
Thank you to the community, families, students, and staff who make Springwater Trail the wonderfully unique school it has been over the years and will continue to be in 2018!
Springwater Trail High School
Blaszak earned his bachelor’s degree in philosophy from Lewis and Clark College. He holds a master’s degree in education from Southern Oregon University. He earned his administrative license from Portland State University.